Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Confession/Fantastic Friday

Posted by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM
  • 5 Replies

I used to do this in another group.

Give us one thing that was FANTASTIC this week.

Give us one thing that you want to confess about something that happened this week.

by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM

My sons high school graduation was FANTASTIC this week.

My confession for the week, in the hustle and bustle of all that was going on and all our out of town guests, I forgot to pick up his graduation gift. So I wrote him a check instead and 'added' his real gift after the fact.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Fantastic- Even though I missed the deadline (I didn't see it anywhere in the info I had), I was able to get dd and myself, and ds2 b/c he has to be a tag-along, signed up for Girl Scout day camp. Spoke w/ the director at the training session for volunteers, and since I'm not wanting to actually lead anything, just lend a hand as needed, she was able to squeeze us in.

Fess up- I let dd go 3 days w/o a bath or shower earlier in the week. She's only 6, so it's not like she was totally stinky- just a little dirtball : )

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM

I've done that!

Quoting wakymom:

Fantastic- Even though I missed the deadline (I didn't see it anywhere in the info I had), I was able to get dd and myself, and ds2 b/c he has to be a tag-along, signed up for Girl Scout day camp. Spoke w/ the director at the training session for volunteers, and since I'm not wanting to actually lead anything, just lend a hand as needed, she was able to squeeze us in.

Fess up- I let dd go 3 days w/o a bath or shower earlier in the week. She's only 6, so it's not like she was totally stinky- just a little dirtball : )

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jun. 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Fantastic - This week I've been asked to coach all-stars

Confession - Since my daughter is not old enough to play all-stars yet, I asked about putting together a "practice squad" of other 8 year olds to scrimmage the all-star team (to help them out too).  I was hoping to have most of my current team play but it was decided that we have to be fair and invite 4 players from each team.  My confession - I don't want to invite others because: 1) One coach I don't like because he is loud, negative, and obnoxious; 2) most of the girls on my team have a better sense of the game and will help the all-star team better; and 3) a couple of the girls on the other teams that are being asked cry....A LOT....if they get out.

CampClan
by on Jun. 8, 2012 at 11:33 PM

My co-workers & I pulled one over on our director! We work at a daycare & have to wear a certain uniform- red or blue polos with the daycare logo & khakis. Well on Fridays we are allowed to wear company approved t-shirts & jeans. Once school is out fo the summer we are allowed to wear the t-shirts every day. Well Wednesday we all decided that we were going to wear our t-shirts a day early because it was the last day of school for our school age kids & we wanted to "rebel" (if that's what you would call it). We all came in with our t-shirts on & the director didn't say ONE WORD to us!

Policy says she is suppose to make us clock out & go home & change & we should have gotten written up. But she didn't notice at all! I even asked if she realized something was off yesterday but she said she was so busy being in a classroom because we were short staffed that she didn't even realize it! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN