Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

do you believe..........

Posted by   + Show Post

in the supernatural?

ghosts or spirits (benevolent or malicious)?

angels?

by on Jun. 13, 2012 at 6:21 AM
Replies (31-36):
kiowaqueen
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 5:46 AM
Yes...But not "ghost"..angels yes,demons yes...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Jun. 15, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Quoting jaytee:

Yes I do! I have stories!!!! My DF doesn't believe :-/

Are you going to share the stories?

Barabell
by Barbara on Jun. 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM

When I a certain house growing up (from 2nd to 7th grades), I would hear my name called every once in awhile when I was home alone or when my dad was home but it was a woman's voice. Sometimes I would still ask my dad if he called for me, and his answer was always no. One night in the middle of the night, I saw a woman staring down at me while I was in bed sleeping. The woman looked completely insane. It scared the crap out of me. I never had that issue anywhere but while living in that one house.

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Oh very weird story :O) last night I was holding down the cats putting claw covers on and I heard someone say my name(well nick name) Mel. Very few people call me Mel so I assumed it was hubby because I was in the bathroom with the door shhut. so I stop and open the door...nothing. Sit down again and go back to what I was doing and I heard it again! Very weird.

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM

How scarey! In our last house I had a lot of issues. My husband would go out of town for work a lot and when he was gone it would get really bad. I woke up once at night and saw a dark figure above me I tried to move and scream but I couldn't! As soon as we moved it never happened again.

Quoting Barabell:

When I a certain house growing up (from 2nd to 7th grades), I would hear my name called every once in awhile when I was home alone or when my dad was home but it was a woman's voice. Sometimes I would still ask my dad if he called for me, and his answer was always no. One night in the middle of the night, I saw a woman staring down at me while I was in bed sleeping. The woman looked completely insane. It scared the crap out of me. I never had that issue anywhere but while living in that one house.

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Oh very weird story :O) last night I was holding down the cats putting claw covers on and I heard someone say my name(well nick name) Mel. Very few people call me Mel so I assumed it was hubby because I was in the bathroom with the door shhut. so I stop and open the door...nothing. Sit down again and go back to what I was doing and I heard it again! Very weird.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:18 AM

It's so weird that we've experienced similar things. *chills running down my skin*

My son thinks our current house is haunted because it often sounds like someone is walking around upstairs when no one is. I explained to him that the house is just old and has all wooden floor boards that expand and contract. He thought the idea of the house "settling" that much was scarier than having a ghost...LOL

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

How scarey! In our last house I had a lot of issues. My husband would go out of town for work a lot and when he was gone it would get really bad. I woke up once at night and saw a dark figure above me I tried to move and scream but I couldn't! As soon as we moved it never happened again.

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 15, 2012 at 11:20 AM

When my son was little he use to talk to "people" in his room and get mad I couldn't see them. I didn't think much of it till the neighbors said the last people that lived there died there! lol I'd rather the house settle ;o)

Quoting Barabell:

It's so weird that we've experienced similar things. *chills running down my skin*

My son thinks our current house is haunted because it often sounds like someone is walking around upstairs when no one is. I explained to him that the house is just old and has all wooden floor boards that expand and contract. He thought the idea of the house "settling" that much was scarier than having a ghost...LOL

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)