Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

What's cooking tonight?

by on Jun. 17, 2012 at 7:12 AM
Replies (11-15):
Momchipomkids
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting TwinSoccerMom:

Do you have a recipe for it this you wouldn't mind sharing because it sounds amazing!!

Quoting Momchipomkids:

pepperoni with italian sausage, penne pasta and my favorite spaghetti sauce which is olive oil and garlic mixed with three cheese sauces. 

I saw it on a box dinner and my husband decided to change the pasta from corkscrew to penne.  I like to use Barilla Olive oil and garlic sauce and a jar of three cheese.  then the tiny pepperoni they sell by the hotdogs at the store.  I got 5-6 italian sausages and took them out of the casings and crumbled and cooked it.  then mixed the pepperoni and sausage and boiled pasta with the sauce in a casserole dish and baked it at 350 for 20-30 min with our without shredded cheese on top covered w/foil.   not hard but we love our spaghetti sauce so which ever you like. :D

Momchipomkids
by on Jun. 18, 2012 at 11:45 PM

We had spaghetti red tonight. 

TwinSoccerMom
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 8:44 AM

Mmmmm....sounds good. Thanks for sharing!

Quoting Momchipomkids:

Quoting TwinSoccerMom:

Do you have a recipe for it this you wouldn't mind sharing because it sounds amazing!!

Quoting Momchipomkids:

pepperoni with italian sausage, penne pasta and my favorite spaghetti sauce which is olive oil and garlic mixed with three cheese sauces. 

I saw it on a box dinner and my husband decided to change the pasta from corkscrew to penne.  I like to use Barilla Olive oil and garlic sauce and a jar of three cheese.  then the tiny pepperoni they sell by the hotdogs at the store.  I got 5-6 italian sausages and took them out of the casings and crumbled and cooked it.  then mixed the pepperoni and sausage and boiled pasta with the sauce in a casserole dish and baked it at 350 for 20-30 min with our without shredded cheese on top covered w/foil.   not hard but we love our spaghetti sauce so which ever you like. :D

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:12 PM

We ordered pizza. Hubby was helping his dad and got home late. I sat on the porch waiting on him.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Quoting abmaddox1981:

NY strips marinated with garlic, onions, lime, and olive oil cooked on the grill, baked potatoes, salad and asparagus sauteed in butter with sauteed onions and mushrooms to go on the steaks

Yum! Sounds good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)