Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Anyone have any

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:22 PM
  • 13 Replies
links to articles that explain how it's normal for a 12 yr old girl to be moody and cry for no reason at all?

Cause my dh blames me everytime she starts to act irrationally - like I MUST have done something. So I need something to show him so he knows that's just what girls do.

And if I'm completely off on this, send me links about how none of that is true. Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auroragold
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:23 PM

tell him to look up PUBERTY and HORMONES!

psych_mom
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Google puberty in girls and you'll get lots of stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Just have HIM read American Girl's care and taking of you book.....that will help him learn what a young girl goes through.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hddcooper
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Just send him to my house for a week. Shoot. A day lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I could be totally wrong here, but I thought that both girls and boys go through this.  Did he somehow avoid going through puberty when he was younger?

I swear that my 11 year old son has been suffering from PMS for the past 6 weeks.  He is extremely moody, cries at the drop of a hat, and gets upset over every little thing.

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Why is it your fault ugh that would make me mad it is part of being a woman we get moody

Renee47
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Tell him at one time you were 12 you know!!

lovebeingmrs
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 11:41 PM
My dh can't believe how our dd is crying one min, fuming mad the next..but luckly he has three sisters so he isn't completely clueless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Jun. 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM

My son went through this too at 11, but my husband claims he doesn't remember going through this....which I think is funny because I swear that my husband has worse PMS than I do...

Quoting steelcrazy:

I could be totally wrong here, but I thought that both girls and boys go through this.  Did he somehow avoid going through puberty when he was younger?

I swear that my 11 year old son has been suffering from PMS for the past 6 weeks.  He is extremely moody, cries at the drop of a hat, and gets upset over every little thing.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jun. 22, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally believe that men have PMS but in a different way.

Quoting Barabell:

My son went through this too at 11, but my husband claims he doesn't remember going through this....which I think is funny because I swear that my husband has worse PMS than I do...

Quoting steelcrazy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)