Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Things I do ............

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 5:34 PM
  • 10 Replies

........that annoy my partner, SO, DH........

1) let his grill get wet

(geesh, who knew that as soon as I put the food on the sky would open up and HAIL?!)

by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auroragold
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 7:00 PM

shed hair..........

I wish I didn't but I do.

And when it's long, it seems like it's EVERYWHERE.

NiCo86
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 7:03 PM

THIS! It's a constant bitch LOL i cut it short he "misses my long hair" I grow it out long, he bitches when my hair ends up in his food, through his shirts, or wrapped around his penis (true story lol)

sheesh DH :P pick one!! :P

Quoting auroragold:

shed hair..........

auroragold
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 7:07 PM

OMG - yours hates it when you cut it short too?!?!

You'd think that I shaved it bald for goodness sakes!

Quoting NiCo86:

THIS! It's a constant bitch LOL i cut it short he "misses my long hair" I grow it out long, he bitches when my hair ends up in his food, through his shirts, or wrapped around his penis (true story lol)

Quoting auroragold:

shed hair..........

NiCo86
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 7:10 PM

LMAO I was working full-time, 7 mont pregnant, and going to school full-time ... long hair? yeah, not doing it for me. So I chopped it off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTIME i go the salon now it's "you're not going to come home a boy, are you?"

I"m like are you effing for real?!?! no .. but because *I* don't want to not because YOU don't want me to!

LOL

Quoting auroragold:

OMG - yours hates it when you cut it short too?!?!

You'd think that I shaved it bald for goodness sakes!

Quoting NiCo86:

Quoting auroragold:

shed hair..........

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jun. 23, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Mine complains because he wakes up all the time with my hair in his mouth.  Simple solution to that, don't freaking sleep right next to me, we have a king size bed so there is plenty of room.  He wishes that I'd have shorter hair, but it is so much more work to have short hair.  I can just wash and go with my long hair, but have to actually style it and mess with it when it is short.

SuperLooneyMom
by on Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Mine would take up too much website but for starters not being a house wife. I don't clean or disenfect or have cleaning OCD like my friend has. I work 40 hours and come home to relax. Bf deal. I cook dinner the kids do chores. I do dishes and laundry. Not every night but dang it there are 6 ppl who can alternate with
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 23, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Mine complains about me being on CM all the time. Yet when I shut down the laptop he is on his PHONE OR IPAD the entire time. WTF.

the3Rs
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I asked him - he had a hard time coming up with something but he said when I twist my hair and spin my foot simultaneously (very fidgety) and sometimes I snore.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Quoting kmrtigger:

Mine complains about me being on CM all the time. Yet when I shut down the laptop he is on his PHONE OR IPAD the entire time. WTF.

I know! Dh complains I spend too much time here and on FB, yet where does he spend most of his time? On his computer! The only difference is he surfs more and goes to a wider variety of sites. . . @@

He complains about how I just toss stuff on the coffee table- yet what does he do w/ all his stuff? Tosses the mail/receipts/papers on the kitchen desk (ok, that one's  sort-of fine, that's where the mail belongs), the island, the bar counter, the kitchen table. . .

I'll admit, I do steal the covers at night and tend to try and take my half of the bed out of the middle : )

It drives him absolutely nuts that I twist my hair when stressed/upset.

IreneCarroll
by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 10:27 AM
bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)