Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Brave

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM
  • 46 Replies
2 moms liked this

Oh my gosh, you have to take your dds to see it. It is an awesome movie, and I rarely say that about movies. We took dd last night as part of her birthday and she and I both loved it- even dh really enjoyed it. It is a great mother/daughter movie. Now we are both anxiously awaiting for it to come out on DVD.

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Strega
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I'm taking our Girl this Afternoon. We're excited!

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Barabell
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I have a son, but I think I'm still going to take him to see it. I'm hearing such good things about this movie!

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I saw some previews for it last night and it looks really cute.  I'm totally loving that they show a girl being good at archery since I love archery myself.  Most girls end up loving archery once they are taught how to do it.

Reina13
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:00 AM

It was fantastic. I went with my mom and we took my younger son. It was fantastic. I admit, I teared up. I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD. It really was a wonderful movie.

psych_mom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM
There were two tween boys in front of us and they seem to really enjoy it. It wasn't over the top fitly at all.

Quoting Barabell:

I have a son, but I think I'm still going to take him to see it. I'm hearing such good things about this movie!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay!

Quoting Strega:

I'm taking our Girl this Afternoon. We're excited!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:10 AM
I would love to learn, just not on a hunting bow like my brothers have. I want to learn on a simple bow.

Quoting steelcrazy:

I saw some previews for it last night and it looks really cute.  I'm totally loving that they show a girl being good at archery since I love archery myself.  Most girls end up loving archery once they are taught how to do it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:12 AM
My boys had no interest in going, but I'm sure they'll watch it when we buy the dvd.

Quoting Reina13:

It was fantastic. I went with my mom and we took my younger son. It was fantastic. I admit, I teared up. I cannot wait for it to come out on DVD. It really was a wonderful movie.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I actually wasn't worried about that, but it is good to know just in case he's concerned about it...LOL

Quoting psych_mom:

There were two tween boys in front of us and they seem to really enjoy it. It wasn't over the top fitly at all.

Quoting Barabell:

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Come on over and I'll gladly teach you.  I an a BSA certified instructor, so I only teach on simple bows and it is typically little boys that I'm teaching.

Quoting psych_mom:

I would love to learn, just not on a hunting bow like my brothers have. I want to learn on a simple bow.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN