Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

White butts!

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 4:50 PM
  • 8 Replies

My daughters  are so dark right now!  Ever since they have been out of school, they have been in the little pool in our backyard, the gym's pool, or the water park.  Yesterday, my twins (6) were about to jump in the bath and I noticed their little white butts and their tanlines from their bathing suits.  They can pass as the coppertone girl from years ago. 

by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Yes, I have the same problem happening at my house.  Although they have only been in our pool since I'm not a fan of all of the chemicals in public pools.

psych_mom
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 5:15 PM

LOL. My kids have never been able to get that tan- we blame it on our Irish/Scotish heritage. You'd think with 2 great-grandparents being full Native American that we would tan, but it just didn't work in our favor.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jun. 25, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Quoting psych_mom:

LOL. My kids have never been able to get that tan- we blame it on our Irish/Scotish heritage. You'd think with 2 great-grandparents being full Native American that we would tan, but it just didn't work in our favor.

My siblings and I are half irish and half mexican.  My kids are 1/4 irish and 3/4 mexican.  They tan quite well.  With my siblings, there are 6 of us and I have a sister that is very pale and she gets excited when she gets red.  And then there I am brown as brown can be.  haha

Wyldbutterfly
by on Jun. 25, 2012 at 7:41 PM

lol isn't it funny?

vermontmoms
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Our boys are 1/2 spanish 1/2 german. They get so dark in the summer! We call them our oreo cookies because they are brown on the top and bottom and white in the middle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Quoting vermontmoms:

Our boys are 1/2 spanish 1/2 german. They get so dark in the summer! We call them our oreo cookies because they are brown on the top and bottom and white in the middle.

haha.  That is hilarious. 

psych_mom
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 12:10 PM
I'm excited this year because I've actually been tanning instead of burning. My dad is super dark. His mom was Cherokee and although his features are more Anglo shaped he got her dark skin tone. All of his siblings have a darker skin tone, lol. My doctor's PA told me the other day that I don't ever need to out on the sun because I'm so fair skinned... Hahaha. I have to say that Irish/ Mexican mix sounds exotic and you better be ready beat the boys off when the girls are older, lol.

Quoting M4LG5:

Quoting psych_mom:

My siblings and I are half irish and half mexican.  My kids are 1/4 irish and 3/4 mexican.  They tan quite well.  With my siblings, there are 6 of us and I have a sister that is very pale and she gets excited when she gets red.  And then there I am brown as brown can be.  haha

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 2:52 PM

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN