Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Interesting.........

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:03 AM
  • 15 Replies

FACT: 1 out of 255 women and 1 out of 12 men have some form of color vision deficiency. Are you one of them? http://mrblesbra.in/NHUglE

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 5:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
auroragold
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:38 AM

I did it and scored 8 (whatever that means)

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Yes I am lol I know the difference between red and green but when they are next to eachother I cannot see the difference. My dad is color blind completely

fineyouguyswin
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I got a 49 lol damn and I tried hard lol

bookworm14
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:32 AM
I'll have to try this later when I'm on the laptop!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
our3
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Well  I just had a color test done about a month ago and was told I was 100% fine. But the test link I did 246 ????

I did it a 2nd time and scored a 45. I guess I did it wrong the first time. I didnt know what to do with the extra square on the 2nd row.

NYCitymomx3
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Mine said "you have perfect color vision".  Underneath is says, "A lower score is better, with ZERO being the perfect score." But where can I find my score??  It's not on the page anywhere.

EDITED TO ADD:  Ok, when I submitted my age and gender I got my score.  I scored a friggin ZERO!  Is my color vision that good?  I should have went into another field of work, lol

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:20 AM

My dad has really bad color blindness, my sister's youngest son has really bad color blindness as well.  I have mild color blindness.  I can tell the red light from the green light on the traffic light, and have no trouble with primary colors, but I have a very difficult time seeing the differences in colors towards the center of the color wheel.

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I took the test and I scored 108.  To me it looked like quite a few of the squares had the exact same color on them.  I could certainly tell the difference between the two end ones, and could tell the ones that went next to them, but there didn't appear to be a pattern to the shades that I saw.  I couldn't see the subtle differences between the squares.

psych_mom
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:43 AM
I'll have to do it when I'm on my computer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I got a 27.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN