Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

What do you have going on this weekend?

by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psych_mom
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:22 AM
I'm not sure other than a math test.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Tonight is movie with the girls (daddy is taking the kids to see fireworks), tomorrow morning we are taking my brother to see Dallas. Sat night we have comedy show tixs, Sunday is a church and BBQ.
momof2ex1
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:45 AM
^^^ you have a big weekend!!

I'm hoping my daughter is feeling better so I can take her school clothes shopping. We just returned from vacation this week so I'll be catching up on laundry! FUN!! Plus we had a pipe bust in our master bath so until the workers come on Monday to rip the shower out, we are living out of the kid's bathroom --- so I'm needing to reorganize our stuff so the next couple of weeks are bareable... And I need to work on my flowerbeds.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Quoting momof2ex1:

^^^ you have a big weekend!!

I'm hoping my daughter is feeling better so I can take her school clothes shopping. We just returned from vacation this week so I'll be catching up on laundry! FUN!! Plus we had a pipe bust in our master bath so until the workers come on Monday to rip the shower out, we are living out of the kid's bathroom --- so I'm needing to reorganize our stuff so the next couple of weeks are bareable... And I need to work on my flowerbeds.

Where did you go on vacation? That sucks about the pipe bursting. Ack!

Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 20, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Quoting psych_mom:

Good luck on the test!

psych_mom
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Thank you!

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting psych_mom:

Good luck on the test!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I am having a yardsale this weekend.  I've spend this morning working on pricing my junk treasures for sale.  My husband is supposed to be digging post holes for our new deck, but it has been raining since yesterday afternoon.  We haven't had rain in well over a month and it chooses now to down pour.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jul. 20, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

I am having a yardsale this weekend.  I've spend this morning working on pricing my junk treasures for sale.  My husband is supposed to be digging post holes for our new deck, but it has been raining since yesterday afternoon.  We haven't had rain in well over a month and it chooses now to down pour.

We have the same issue with the rain. My husband is supposed to help a friend paint their house. The friend was terribly ill while the weather was good, and now that he and his family are better, it's been raining pretty consistently.

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Having a garage sale

SuperLooneyMom
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Working while my guys come home from boy scout camp. Then we will play it by ear.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)