Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Oh wow, it finally happened!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:02 AM
  • 8 Replies
My twelve yr old had a problem I had to defer to DH to help with. He's not felt good this evening due to overheating and got a migraine. He just came in the living rm almost in tears saying "I really have to pee but I can't!" I was at a loss.....I stammered around and finally said, "I think that DH may be able to help you more than I can with that"
DH told him to sit down and read something funny to relax himself, which apparently worked.
I asked DH after he left what would cause that besides an erection (wasn't gonna ask that, that's ds's business) Dh said that yes it was difficult to urinate with an erection, or stress, or even dehydration but that actually sitting and just forgetting why your there helps.
Ladies, this is the first problem that he's brought to me that I didn't know how to help. It's the beginning of the end :/ *sigh* It's becoming a "guy" thing......I need another female cat. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
our3
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 4:15 AM

Glad you shared in case this tip is needed. :) Good luck with the cat ;)

lilpep100
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 4:38 AM
I only have girls. I wouldn't know what to do with boys. I just remember the line from bridesmaids... She could crack his sheet in half. Omg. I had a friend with that issue with her son. Oh thank you lord for the girls I have. I can also never unsee that movie... I just relived it again in my head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Well we all have some useful info at least. And it will be okay, they all eventually need mom again at some point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 5:23 PM
At least he could help :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:58 PM
yes, at least he could help. You gotta understand, I know about ADULT male problems due to all the tv ads for enlarged prostate drugs ya know....but I had no clue about a little guy :)
It was kinda funny though, umm he's a huge Big Bang Theory, and came to the living rm and says "My bladder feels fully voided now." Lol! I snickered and said "well, okay Sheldon. Glad you're better, get some rest."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justme782
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Lol I have an 11 year old son and have no clue where to even start those kind of conversations with him. My husband is not his bio dad but has been good with him. He used to see his bio dad every other week until he moved up North. Idk if they've ever had those convos :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hollydaze1974
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:34 AM
2 moms liked this
DH isnot DS1 bio dad, either....but they are as thick as thieves. DS1 sees his biodad six hours every week and I don't think they've EVER had a meaningful conversation. Bio dad drinks way too much so DS pretty much watches him sleep or sometimes they go riding (motorcycle) .....to a bunch of other drunks. :/ but nothing I can do about that....that's why it's a mere six hours :)
He's stable here, he loves home....so much that for his thirteenth birthday, he wanted to take tiny tyrant (who turns two next month) to the zoo for his birthday. He said "I want to show him the animals for the first time!" Sweet kid, think I'll keep him....man problems and all !

Quoting justme782:

Lol I have an 11 year old son and have no clue where to even start those kind of conversations with him. My husband is not his bio dad but has been good with him. He used to see his bio dad every other week until he moved up North. Idk if they've ever had those convos :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LostTheSlipper
by Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Quoting hollydaze1974:

DH isnot DS1 bio dad, either....but they are as thick as thieves. DS1 sees his biodad six hours every week and I don't think they've EVER had a meaningful conversation. Bio dad drinks way too much so DS pretty much watches him sleep or sometimes they go riding (motorcycle) .....to a bunch of other drunks. :/ but nothing I can do about that....that's why it's a mere six hours :)
He's stable here, he loves home....so much that for his thirteenth birthday, he wanted to take tiny tyrant (who turns two next month) to the zoo for his birthday. He said "I want to show him the animals for the first time!" Sweet kid, think I'll keep him....man problems and all !

Quoting justme782:

This made me smile. That's cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN