Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 8:35 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hello to all!

I am Mom to my DD (my one and only) who is 12 and going to start 7th grade next month. I am going to really enjoy this group, especially reading stories so I know I am not the only one going through different things.  Being a mom to a tween is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.  People tell me it gets worse when they reach teenager.  Boy am I going to need help then.

Cheryl B.

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nebcutie
by Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Hi i am crystal and my daughter will be 12 in 2 weeks. So far i have been lucky just some smartass attitude here and there but i blame her dad for that one! Lol good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NurseyC2
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Thank you for the welcome Crystal. Mine has more than a little atitude. lol  She had me wanting to pull my hair out!  I just keep saying.... I wasn't this bad at that age.  They are starting younger these days.

SuperLooneyMom
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Welcome from sf bay area. I am Sabrina. With my husband we have a 14 yrs old ds with ADHD , 12 yrs old ds with ADHD and mood disorder and a newly 6 yrs old dd who thinks she is number one.

I love this group for various reasons. My number one reason is checking in what's new with everyone and their children. I love positive posts more but advisement is a close second.

Glad to have you in th group
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Where at specifically? I'm from south bay.....mountain view

Quoting SuperLooneyMom:

Welcome from sf bay area. I am Sabrina. With my husband we have a 14 yrs old ds with ADHD , 12 yrs old ds with ADHD and mood disorder and a newly 6 yrs old dd who thinks she is number one.

I love this group for various reasons. My number one reason is checking in what's new with everyone and their children. I love positive posts more but advisement is a close second.

Glad to have you in th group
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Hi. Welcome to the group. I'm Stacy and I have two tween boys. My oldest is 11 and going into 6th grade and the other one is my middle child and he's 9 going into 4th grade. I also have an 8 year old dd as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Welcome to the group! Feel free to bounce around and make yourself at home in here.

Barabell
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Welcome to the group! My son is the same age as your daughter, and he's starting 7th grade in a month also. :-)

NurseyC2
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Thank you for all the welcomes ladies!

fineyouguyswin
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Welcome :O)

styler7
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Welcome :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)