Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Fab 5 on Friday!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 7:40 AM
  • 4 Replies

Five things great about today??

c'mon......you can do it!  Just five little things that are GOOD about today!

by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
psych_mom
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 8:08 AM
2 moms liked this

1. My husband is picking up some extra hours at work today (although I will admit the reason is not good. They lost a coworker that was 32 to cancer this week, so everyone please remember her family, friends and coworkers in your prayers and thoughts).

2. My oldest son is improving very fast in football- catching up quickly with all the other kids that have been playing for several years and has great stamina.

3. I woke up next to a wonderful man that loves me even when I make mistakes or I don't always say or do the right thing. I strive to be like him- he is very forgiving, gentle, loving, patient and kind-definitely embodies all the things that we believe God wants us to be like.

4. The fourth great think about today- we get to spend time with the kids this weekend. Joint custody is a lot harder than I let on and I miss my kids like crazy when they aren't here, so even if they are only coming for the weekend, I will enjoy it and I know that it means that it will only be two weeks until they are here for good.

5. I will hopefully be able to get a nap in today because I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, lol. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Barabell
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM

1. It's cool here, and so we don't have to run the AC.

2. I'm actually home today. I called out sick because my leg was bothering me (not a good thing), but I'm off my feet for today--forcing myself to relax it. As long as I don't walk slowly and stay away from the stairs, I'm fine. So having today off it's such a bad thing.

3. It's Friday... Need to say more?

4. My son is coming home from camping tomorrow.

5. I get to read as much as I want to today.

STKsMomma
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this
1. It's a short day at work for me.
2. It is cooler today!
3. I got all dd's school supplies finally.
Wow this is hard!
4. Ummmm...DS's peewee football team is getting introduced at the HS game tonight.
5. It's payday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:36 PM

1.  I lost 3.5 pounds from my last weigh-in (2 weeks ago)

2. I only have 2 planned events this weekend and both are going to be fun and not a lot of time to commit to.

3. I just talked to one of my students and ideas are pouring out for our program.

4. I had a good breakfast.

5. I'm going to have a glass of wine today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)