See what CafeMoms are saying about saving time this holiday season..
I have mentioned several times that I'm a college advisor. Well, right now we are doing a 4 week orientation (like a summer bridge) for almost 200 incoming freshmen. My coworker and I were talking about our experiences so far and we were laughing at lunch. These are some of the things we heard from parents when they arrived on Saturday:
- Who is going to be waking them up?
- Who is going to be doing their laundry?
- Who is going to be taking them to their classes?
- You mean parents don't stay after the students check-in?
- Who is going to be making his bed?
- We got his room, I made his bed, I put his clothes away....is there anything else I should do before I leave?
Please don't be one of these parents when your child goes off to college!!! hahaha