Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

HEY!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:23 AM
  • 14 Replies

What's going on today?

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bupkie
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Hey YOU!   

It's the countdown... Next week Tuesday is the FIRST day of school for my boys!  

Of course, the 10 yo spiked a fever last night.... and is sick today!  Fever and sore throat... Oh boy!

So, I'll be here organizing, cleaning, Lysoling everything!   

How about you?

bookworm14
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:59 AM
How's it going? I'm at work, attempting to get things accomplished! After work, its home to paint! We're remodeling the bedroom and my boyfriend built these cool closet organizers that now have to be painted :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri on Aug. 28, 2012 at 10:56 AM

I'm teaching a class starting today.  It's a class to help prepare college students on what to expect when the quarter begins in the fall.  I like doing it but I have 45 students!!!  Last year I only had 12.

Barabell
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Nothing much going on today. I'm feeling better today than yesterday, and so that's good!

psych_mom
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I had to go get a gian cup and saucer from an antique store (it's really a German soup bowl and plate but it looks like a huge tea cup) to add to my collection. Now I need to do some db post for class since the system was slow last night and I need to do some laundry.

TempestRayne
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Lots of rain.

bhow
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Research!  My ass hurts from sitting here all day.  It is a nice break to check on you gals though!  I did stop to clean the bathroom and eat a salad.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Got the kitchen and powder rm floors cleaned, and did some laundry and dishes. Have ds1's 8th gr Parent Info Night this evening. All homework is done- yea!

Rogue35
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 5:41 PM
Not much hung out at home.
LivinDeadGurl
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Feeling like crap. Just relaxing and waiting to hear back from the doctor on when I can come in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN