Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

UPDATE- boy slaps DD butt.

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:30 PM
  • 22 Replies

I called early this morning to tell them Addie was unable to come in due to Chickenpox.. SO they decided that Jon and I would go after school, and talk with the princable.. as well as they mom and boy who did it. 

Okay first off my emotions are off the charts... just to much going on for this mama. 

SO  We arrive, They mom and boy were 15 mins late. OMG I honestly have no room to judge but really that boy was a brat. (i am sorry) His mom had no control over him. SO what happened was I explained exactly what Addie told me- of course I am pouring tears. I said "This little boy, had no right to touch anything on my daughters body. that is disrespectful and not okay" Little Boy: "I can do whatever I please" -Mom grins. hahaha My husband Jon: "Sweet Jesus, Are you really going to let him say that.. and acted like that.." little boys mom: "They are children Playing around.." Jon: "Hell they are... THEY ARE CHILDREN, Him slapping little girls butts is playing around to you?! WOW!" Me: "He needs to know personal space and know slapping anyone's butt is not okay, whether he was joking around or not." Little boys mom: "well I don't see your little princess here...." Jon: "You gotta be kidding me this is a JOKE!" 

at this point Jon gets up and leaves because the principle said absolutely nothing.. Once he stepped out, I got up and told the principle "You need to speak up, this situation is BS, I am going to the Board!" (in tears) Jon walks back in and says, "I am not here to make anyone feel bad, But my wife just had a baby, we have 2 kids with chickenpox, my wife is going through an MS relapse and My daughter obviously gets no respect at the school." HE'S PISSED!

SO there you have it, We already went to the head office, They said they were so very sorry for everything, they are talking with the principle, they boy was band from the school. Though we have a week to decided whether or not to bring her back to that school or put her in a public school where her cousins go! 

Jon is very protective of his girls, but I am thankful he came! 

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
somuchlove4U
by Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:50 PM

WOW! So sorry you had to go through all that. How rude and disrespectful of the boy and his mother!! I can't believe she just sat there. I hope your kids get better soon! Big Hugs!! 

joyof4
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:29 PM
1 mom liked this

My dear lord... I can't believe That the mom was like that.. and that the principle said absolutely nothing... or even intervene. Wow how frustrating! I am so sorry that happened Audrey! But, Jon's Got your back! and you can tell how much he love Addie. Yeah, Clearly that is BS.

XOXO HUGS!!

catngabsmom
by Erica on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Holy shitballs!!!! I would have gone bat shit crazy on them!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
schoenlyfam6
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I am not the one to get all crazy, But my husband on the other hand.... can really get it started!! He got so frustrated, he hardly ever gets like that, but that mom made him GO CRAZY! dumb B**** Excuse me. it's just extremely unfriendly and rude of her to even act like that, no wonder her child is a little Brat... 

Quoting catngabsmom:

catngabsmom
by Erica on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I am not one to get crazy either, in a case like this I would have gone through the roof!! I would have pointed out exactly how much tuition I pay, what percentage of his salary that is and just how many friends I have in the school who are outraged over what happened, what percentage of their tuition pays his salary and then told him to do the math!
My kids go to a public school, but I had a similar situation (not with inappropriate touching, but principal acting indifferent) and when I pointed out how much I donate to the PTO, and my close family relationship with the superintendent, he changed his tune quickly!!!

Quoting schoenlyfam6:

I am not the one to get all crazy, But my husband on the other hand.... can really get it started!! He got so frustrated, he hardly ever gets like that, but that mom made him GO CRAZY! dumb B**** Excuse me. it's just extremely unfriendly and rude of her to even act like that, no wonder her child is a little Brat... 

Quoting catngabsmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Wow. Go to the news. Get everyone involved that you can.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
schoenlyfam6
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:14 PM

NO NO No need to go that far. But, I will get all her friend who were there help us.

Quoting psych_mom:

psych_mom
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Sometimes going far is the only way to get results.

Quoting schoenlyfam6:

NO NO No need to go that far. But, I will get all her friend who were there help us.

Quoting psych_mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Wow just seeing this! My DD got sexually harassed the year before and the police got involved!! It was the school! Long story short the boy grabbed her butt, crotch, boobs in gym class she told us(after) he was saying sexual nasty things to her. She pushed him off&tried to kick him! There was witnesses. She told the teacher. She went to the office her counselor talked to her.The boy was dealt with and sent home, School police officers got involved. We still weren't allowed to know what discipline action school took. Privacy act. This was a Friday, we were called to the school we had to bring her home she felt awful, she made a report with principle, then we had to come back with her Monday to the police report. Again all school policies! We just got something in the mail that the DA was taking action! We still H unaware of the actions taken? He was moved from the school! Now DD is H.S.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:39 PM
BTW I am so sorry this happen to your DD my daughter was very upset and as parents as well! We assured her it wasn't her fault! She knew!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)