Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Not sure if its a style of her being lazy. hahaha

Posted by   + Show Post

What cracks me up is that my oldest wears these crazy designed ankle socks everyday.  She does her own laundry and should be folding her clothes.  Well, I don't think she is pairing up her socks because everyday she is grabbing 2 different socks....different colors, different designs.  So, my sister and I were talking about this "style" of hers and wondering if its a style at school or she is just being lazy! hahahahaha

It reminds me of when i was in junior high and we all wore 2 different colored pairs of slouch socks on each foot but reversed the order (ex.  red on top, white on bottom on one foot, white on top and red on bottom on the other).

by on Sep. 14, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Replies (21-26):
Roo1234
by Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM
This style trend has been around for about 4 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jurnee14
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM

its a style, I bought my niece a package of socks at justice that were all mismatched.

akgrear
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 3:00 PM

They sell socks like this on purpose. I got some for my daughter last year and this year. I forget what brand they are but they have different designs on them and they are mismatched when you buy them.

catngabsmom
by Erica on Sep. 16, 2012 at 6:30 PM

there is a whole store called little mismatched based on everything being mismatched!!

workingmommy87
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I always pair my little one's socks but she likes to mix them.

countrymomma81
by Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Well, my 5 year old does that.....lol. Every time we go to Academy she leaves with a different pack of "crazy socks". 

She never wears the matching pairs. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN