Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

If you have Facebook...

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:19 PM
  • 0 Replies
Could you take a moment and visit the page "Prayers for Lane Goodwin" please? Even if you don't pray, positive thoughts are appreciated too! This kid is from my area, and he needs all the prayers, positive thoughts, etc. that he can get while he is battling the last stages of a very rare cancer. He's 13 years old. His family could use the support too. He loves seeing all the likes his page gets, and it has jumped from 54,000 likes this morning to 86,000 + likes this evening. I am not one that normally likes things like this on FB. But I couldn't help it on this one. I have a 13 year old boy. I cannot imagine what this mom is feeling. So if you wouldn't mind, please visit and like the page and show this fellow mother and her son your support! Again, I don't normally like these pages, and I definately don't usually ask others to do this, but I'm making an exception on this one. Also, they have started a thumbs up campaign, people are taking pictures of themselves giving Lane a thumbs up for support. If you'd like to do that, you can post the picture to the fb page!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)