Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

October Random Thoughts

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:03 AM
  • 241 Replies
Post away...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

October is starting out right. 57* this morning when my little one left to school. Of course the high will be 80*, but fall is definitely in the air.

Barabell
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I can't believe it's October already. Where did September go?

birdandchicks
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Me either! Christmas is right around the corner. ACK!

This is the month I hope to FINALLY get our house renovation underway.  I may be loosing it by the end of the month.

The girls have to be at school 30 min early for patrol duty this month also. We made it for day one!

Quoting Barabell:

Barabell
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Good luck with the mornings being 30 minutes earlier AND dealing with house renovations! Hopefully, venting here will help you keep your sanity!! :-)

Quoting birdandchicks:

This is the month I hope to FINALLY get our house renovation underway.  I may be loosing it by the end of the month.

The girls have to be at school 30 min early for patrol duty this month also. We made it for day one!

Quoting Barabell:

psych_mom
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:30 AM

Ugh... I couldn't handle getting up any earlier, lol. I am already up at 6:15. Good luck with that for a whole month.

Quoting birdandchicks:

Quoting Barabell:

birdandchicks
by Bronze Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Thanks! 

You will probably hear a lot from me.  Just remember that I said this if I appear to be psycho later in the month. We are basically ripping up the entire house!

They already backed the school day up by 15 min this year.  Now we are getting there 45 min earlier than last spring. 

But I think patrols will prove to be confidence building for my girls so it's worth it.  (IF I can get them to go to bed on time!)

psych_mom
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:05 AM

I can handle psycho- I'm going to school to be a psychologist, lol.

If you figure out a trick for getting your kids to go to bed on time, let me know, please! LOL. All three of mine always stay up past bedtime- of course, I remember being the same way. I don't have any issues out of them in the mornings though, so I guess it's not a problem for them.

Quoting birdandchicks:

Thanks! 

You will probably hear a lot from me.  Just remember that I said this if I appear to be psycho later in the month. We are basically ripping up the entire house!

They already backed the school day up by 15 min this year.  Now we are getting there 45 min earlier than last spring. 

But I think patrols will prove to be confidence building for my girls so it's worth it.  (IF I can get them to go to bed on time!)

GotSomeKids
by Member on Oct. 1, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Woke up with a headache.

Rogue35
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:36 PM
I am feeling tired. I had a busy mourning.
Rogue35
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:37 PM
I took my kids to the eye docter.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)