Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Thursday

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:20 AM
  • 10 Replies

Happy Thursday!

What's the weather like in your area? What do you have planned today?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barabell
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:22 AM

It's finally feeling like fall again here. It's beautiful outside with all the colorful leaves. Very pretty, despite the wind.

I'm just working today and not quite sure what I'll do tonight. I have a busy weekend, and so I might work on some of the weekly chores.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:32 AM

It's FINALLY cooling off.  Today is going to be a wonderful 81 degrees!!!!  I'm back at work.  I was at a conference for 2 days.  I'm afraid to even look at my email.  It says 192 new emails!  I know 1/4 is junk but the other ones.....seriously?

Other than that, work, soccer practice, homework, sleep.  haha

M4LG5
by Valeri on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Quoting Barabell:

It's finally feeling like fall again here. It's beautiful outside with all the colorful leaves. Very pretty, despite the wind.

I'm just working today and not quite sure what I'll do tonight. I have a busy weekend, and so I might work on some of the weekly chores.

I didn't appreciate the fall season until i moved here.  I think the reason is because summers are high 90s to 100s here so it feels good when fall season comes around. 

Barabell
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Wow! That's a lot of emails!

Quoting M4LG5:

It's FINALLY cooling off.  Today is going to be a wonderful 81 degrees!!!!  I'm back at work.  I was at a conference for 2 days.  I'm afraid to even look at my email.  It says 192 new emails!  I know 1/4 is junk but the other ones.....seriously?

M4LG5
by Valeri on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM

No kidding.  I don't feel like I'm putting a dent into it. 

Quoting Barabell:

Wow! That's a lot of emails!

Quoting M4LG5:

TempestRayne
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Weather is kind of disappointing, but I am trying to take it in stride.
psych_mom
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:19 PM
It's sunny with a high of 80. After sleeping in until 10:45 this morning (big thanks to my husband for letting me have that) I had to go grab some things from Wal-Mart and pick up a birthday present for my soon to be 10 year old. We're also changing out some stuff in the house today and waiting to get a call that they've unplugged my uncle from life support.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Angel on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Sunny high of 79.
wakymom
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:42 PM

We got up near 80* today. 

My day got off to a rotten start- dd dropped all the tortillas out of the package and ont the floor, I bonked my head on a fridge door shelf picking them up, dd got sour cream on the outside of a cheese package, I knocked ds2's open lunch box onto the floor, and, to top it all off, I didn't realize the trash can lid was open and dropped a cookie into the garbage. 

I chose to go back to bed after that, and have treated myself to a very lazy day.

Barabell
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Definitely deserved a lazy day after a morning like that! 

Quoting wakymom:

We got up near 80* today. 

My day got off to a rotten start- dd dropped all the tortillas out of the package and ont the floor, I bonked my head on a fridge door shelf picking them up, dd got sour cream on the outside of a cheese package, I knocked ds2's open lunch box onto the floor, and, to top it all off, I didn't realize the trash can lid was open and dropped a cookie into the garbage. 

I chose to go back to bed after that, and have treated myself to a very lazy day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)