Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM
  • 20 Replies

What's happening this weekend?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Grocery shopping. Yay. My step daughter is.coming for her visitation, which is nice.
Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Busy weekend.

My mom is in transitional care, and so I want to spend time with her.

My son has 3 days of hockey tryouts, and so that's always stressful and takes up a lot of time. Plus, he has a friend coming over all of Saturday afternoon.

This is his last weekend of tryouts. Please wish him luck. He really wants to get on one of the top two teams this season!!

TempestRayne
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Good luck!
Quoting Barabell:

Busy weekend.

My son has 3 days of hockey tryouts, and so that's always stressful and takes up a lot of time. Plus, he has a friend coming over all of Saturday afternoon.

This is his last weekend of tryouts. Please wish him luck. He really wants to get on one of the top two teams this season!!

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Not much here. Hubby is going out of town to play cards with friends. And the kiddos might go to some sort of festival with G-pa or have friends stay over. I am gonna do some Halloween decorating. Did some yesterday. Then I might do some winter preparation.

psych_mom
by Stacy on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Lots of school work... gotta get caught up in statistics.

birdandchicks
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:08 AM

3 days?  Wow.  Good luck.  How is your mom and the cat?

We have contractor's coming out today and contractor's coming out on Monday late afternoon.  In the middle we are going to a cabin in the woods.  Fun times...  I am looking forward to trip even if it's going to be tough working around the contractors.

Quoting Barabell:

Busy weekend.

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM

He's already completed 5 tryout sessions, and so it's been going on for a week and a half. The funny thing is he's had 3 of the 4 coaches running the tryouts as coaches before. So they probably know where he'll be placed anyhow.

My mom is doing much better. She's very weak and still needs a little medical help, and so the put her in transitional care until her strength improves. The cat was put to sleep, but my mom was OK with not having to say goodbye because she knew it was coming. One of my sisters used to live with my mom when the cat was younger, and so my mom was happy that she was there with the cat at the end.

Good luck with the contractors. Just keep thinking of how much better your place is going to be when the work is done!

Quoting birdandchicks:

3 days?  Wow.  Good luck.  How is your mom and the cat?

We have contractor's coming out today and contractor's coming out on Monday late afternoon.  In the middle we are going to a cabin in the woods.  Fun times...  I am looking forward to trip even if it's going to be tough working around the contractors.

Quoting Barabell:

Busy weekend.

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Quoting kmrtigger:

Not much here. Hubby is going out of town to play cards with friends. And the kiddos might go to some sort of festival with G-pa or have friends stay over. I am gonna do some Halloween decorating. Did some yesterday. Then I might do some winter preparation.

Welcome back to the group, K!! I missed seeing you around here.

Have fun with the decorating!

Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Quoting psych_mom:

Lots of school work... gotta get caught up in statistics.

Good luck with the work. Did your migraine go away? Any updates on your uncle?

joshlor2
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
Hopefully NOTHING. I run myself ragged all week. I just want to snuggle up in the bed or on the couch with my sweeties and chill!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)