Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Haunted house stories share here.

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM
  • 8 Replies
Do you go to haunted houses if so post stories or pics here. I myself am a big chicken and do not go to haunted houses.
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wittner9803
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Husband and I went through one about 13 years ago...I was pregnant with our oldest at the time.

When we were standing in line waiting to pay go in, the police came in with prisoners to go through first. That FREAKED me out.  Anyway, it was a really good Haunted House, I haven't been though one since.

MunchiesMom324
by New Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:26 AM

The last one I went to... it was one on the strip @ VA beach.  It was the beginning of August, these things run year-round.  It was fun, no live-actors that I could see... then I got turned around and lost.  I was going to see if I could find someone to help me find my way out, and got SUPER creeped out by this very short person (midget, maybe) that wasn't saying anything, just standing there mimicking my movements.

Then I realized it was a trick mirror and I felt like an idiot, LOL.

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I haven't been to a haunted house since my teen years, so 1980-something.

vixen42
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

The last time I went to a haunted house this guy who was all dressed up as a mummy tripped on part of his costume and almost knocked me down.We were laughing so hard it ruined the spooky effect

Amberrosesmom
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:16 PM

The last time I went to the haunted house and shock walk I slipped outside in the dark going down the hill and broke my ankle.  I was 30 years old and it was the first time I ever broke any bones.

Rogue35
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Quoting Amberrosesmom:

The last time I went to the haunted house and shock walk I slipped outside in the dark going down the hill and broke my ankle.  I was 30 years old and it was the first time I ever broke any bones.

That is awlful. I hope you healed fast.
Rogue35
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:04 AM
I remember going to one because my much older cousin wanted to go. I was young well my mom said I could so we went. It scared me so bad that was it for me. I remember my brownie troop had one and my troop leader wanted me to go. I was like no thank you so she left it alone.
Rogue35
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:08 AM
Another thing that happened is we were trick or treating with the kids. This man was dressed in a scary mask. We were freaked out by his mask. We walked away and he started following us. We were way freaked out we would stop he would stop he did this for a while. I was mad we had kids with us and here he is scaring us.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)