Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Halloween night what will you be doing?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:43 PM
  • 9 Replies
We will trick or treat for a hour or so. I think it is on wenesday and I hope it won't be to cold.
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
M4LG5
by Valeri on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:49 PM

My sister lives a few blocks from my daugthers' school so we'll most likely go over her house and go trick or treating around there.

birdandchicks
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:51 PM

We usually go with the neighborhood kids (only about 6 - 8 of them) around the neighborhood with all the parents.  Since there is just the one group all the parents go along also.  If we are in an adventuresome mood we'll venture to a near by neighborhood as well as our street.

I hate when halloween is on a school day! 

LucyHarper
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:58 PM

By then our housemates will be moved in, we're taking our our four year old son and nine year old brother (I'm the guardian of my younger siblings) and their five, three, and 18 month old boys trick or treating all over town, my husbands six year old goddaughter might join us as well. My 17 year old brother will be back at the house handing out candy while we're gone and my 13 year old sister is going trick or treating for like half an hour with some friends, then she and her friends are going back to our house to watch scary movies, we're moving the tv and VCR/DVD player up into the older boys room for that night, so the older kids can watch the scary movies without the younger kids seeing. My sister and her friends will sleep up there (no other room is big enough), as long as none of their parents have an issue since its also my nine year old brothers room. We'll meet them back at our house when we are done, the little kids can sort their candy in the living room and we'll keep giving out candy so my brother can go to his friends house for the night.

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 4:05 PM

We will probably go trick or treating, that is if my 9 year old wants to go.  Since it is a school night, we won't have any other plans other than typical school night stuff.

psych_mom
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I'll be at home hopefully not being bothered, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melissam78
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:46 PM
After trick or treating we're going to watch scary movies and have pizza,pop corn CANDY lol we already have movies picked out incase we get tired of whatever's on tv... Dead Season,paranormal entity,Roman,Live Animals
We haven't seen any of these so I hope there good,as in scary :0
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I will be in d-town at a concert with hubby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RachaelMommy3
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:34 PM

We'll be out trick-or-treating with the kids

coolmommy2x
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Either DH will go trick or treating and I'll stay home and give out candy or vice versa.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)