Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breaking Dawn 2: Who'll Stay For The End Credits?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM
  • 6 Replies

Here's Why You'll Want to Stay for the 'Breaking Dawn 2' End Credits

Posted by Linda Sharps

Breaking Dawn 2A few weeks ago, Cullen family heartthrob Kellan Lutz -- who isn't exactly known for keeping a lid on his Twilight-related thoughts -- revealed that fans would be in for a surprise after the end of Breaking Dawn Part 2. Stick around for the credits, he said. "There's a really special thing happening."

I figured that's all we'd hear about it until the movie release, but it turns out that Nikki Reed recently blabbed all the details to MTV News. Man, those Cullens can't keep their fang-filled traps shut, can they?

If you'd rather be totally surprised when you see the movie, read no further! Otherwise, I've got the lowdown why you should stay in your seat during Breaking Dawn 2's end credits ... because the "really special thing" does indeed sound special.

Especially weird, that is. According to Reed, the post-credits scene will show all 150 cast members performing a choreographed dance number.

The whole cast. Doing a choreographed dance number. Like Slumdog Millionaire. Only instead of being set to something upbeat like "Jai Ho," it's set to set to the Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)."

Huh. Well, I guess I won't criticize until I actually see it? Even though it sounds CHEESY AS HELL and TOTALLY RIDICULOUS and -- oh, right. Not criticizing.

Reed says the routine was something of a flashmob experience for the film's director, Bill Condon.

It was a surprise moment on set that was pretty incredible. That day, there were about 150 of us, and we all came together and surprised Bill. ... It took a couple of practice runs, and we had one drill sergeant who was in charge of gathering everyone. I got really into it. I was so into it that I wanted to be in the front row.

Yeah, I BET it was a surprise. As in, oh crap, they spent so much time on this now I have to include it in the movie.

Maggie Grace, who plays a vampire from the Denali coven in Breaking Dawn 2, says the dance-off was a way to blow off some steam after six weeks of filming in the same area:

We needed the morale boost, I think, to unite us all in vampirehood and joy.

Also, you can expect another '80s-style tribute in the performance:

There's a vampire thing in there. A little "Thriller."

The funk of 40,000 years, tearing up the dance floor! The handsome, sparkly funk, that is.

What's your call on this Twilight dance routine?

Is it going to be awesome ... or not? (Oh my god will the CGI wolves be dancing? Please say the wolves will dance.)

Will your tween be seeing this movie?

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
M4LG5
by Valeri on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I've never watched nor read any of these....don't plan to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
somuchlove4U
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:52 AM
I don't know if I'm ready to get into that world again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Quoting M4LG5:

I've never watched nor read any of these....don't plan to.

Same.

Lorena
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:36 PM
We own all of them just waiting for the last one and yes my teens/tweens have seen all of them and will this one too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rogue35
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Yes I will stay to see it. I might take my tween with me. I am so excited about this movie.
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Oct. 11, 2012 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I won't be going to see it, so not I.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)