Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

"Parenthood" anyone?

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:59 PM
  • 9 Replies

does anyone watch it?

What do you think about this season so far?

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 3:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
birdandchicks
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I'm watching it. 

I don't like the Christina cancer story line at all. 

The rest of it has been pretty good.

catngabsmom
by Erica on Oct. 11, 2012 at 5:35 PM

i can't stop crying when i watch it this season!! but i love the show!

countrymomma81
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM

No. We don't have much time for tv. I record tons of shows on the DVR but half of them get deleted before we get a chance to watch them. 

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:10 PM

My dvr is set to record the series.  I'm slightly behind on watching it though.  I'm really not sure if I like Ray Romano on there or not yet.  The cancer story line is sad and makes me wonder if it isn't a ratings ploy as it doesn't seem to serve much purpose to me.

kmrtigger
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:43 PM

It's something I wanted to watch but missed when it originally came on. I keep meaning to check netflix to see if they have the series on there yet, to watch and see how I like it.

Barabell
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Quoting kmrtigger:

It's something I wanted to watch but missed when it originally came on. I keep meaning to check netflix to see if they have the series on there yet, to watch and see how I like it.

It is on Netflix instant view. I think it could be on Hulu too, but I can't remember. We watched the 1st episode on instant view or on Hulu, and I liked it. But we moved on to other shows and I forgot to go back.

wenchmommy381
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I didn't jump on this bandwagon when it started, but I get very curious about what is happening... maybe I should find the old episodes. 

M4LG5
by Valeri on Oct. 12, 2012 at 11:42 AM

I started about halfway into the 1st season.  I don't like how the kids talk to their parents on there....but I guess it's realistic....maybe a little too far.  Overall, i do like the show.

Quoting wenchmommy381:

I didn't jump on this bandwagon when it started, but I get very curious about what is happening... maybe I should find the old episodes. 

jclovinlife
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:18 PM
I love this show, I cry every episode.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN