Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Tween Room of Day 11/15- another one for the moms :)

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM
  • 13 Replies

Just so you ladies know, I will be throwing at least 2 rooms in a week for the moms to enjoy, not just rooms for our kids.

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lorena
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:25 AM
I love this bathroom. I could so see myself with some candles and a glass of Wine relaxing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Me too :)

Quoting Lorena:

I love this bathroom. I could so see myself with some candles and a glass of Wine relaxing.

Barabell
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:31 AM

I love the natural lighting over the tub.

Very luxurious.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Meh, not my taste. It's all the curly-que bits- the overall vibe makes me feel like I have to be careful around everything, not relax.

TwinSoccerMom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

It's beautiful. Not my style for my house but would love to have that in a B&B or something where I could enjoy it for the weekend. I love all the natural light!

psych_mom
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I just want the tub in my bathroom. I had a claw foot tub in the b&b we stayed in on our anniversary trip this year and that thing ended up being huge. They look small in pictures, but in person they're very spacious.

Quoting TwinSoccerMom:

It's beautiful. Not my style for my house but would love to have that in a B&B or something where I could ejoy it for the weekend. I love all the natural light!

M4LG5
by Valeri on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I wouldn't want it for my everyday bathroom but would certainly love it for a B&B. 

Quoting TwinSoccerMom:

It's beautiful. Not my style for my house but would love to have that in a B&B or something where I could ejoy it for the weekend. I love all the natural light!

M4LG5
by Valeri on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:27 AM
2 moms liked this

If I had a big bathroom like that just for me, I can see myself getting a BOTTLE of wine, locking the door, and pretending i'm not home. 

Quoting Lorena:

diaperstodating
by Angel on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Yes
Lorena
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Lol I was thinking bottle but wrote glass lol!

Quoting M4LG5:

If I had a big bathroom like that just for me, I can see myself getting a BOTTLE of wine, locking the door, and pretending i'm not home. 

Quoting Lorena:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN