Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Tween Room of Day 11/15- another one for the moms :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Just so you ladies know, I will be throwing at least 2 rooms in a week for the moms to enjoy, not just rooms for our kids.

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Replies (11-13):
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Love the natural light. Not too keen on the size (due to me doing all the cleaning) but I do like it. Would love to soak in the tub with some bubbles, a glass of wine and a great book.

embrigmom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I love the tub! I can see me taking long baths in it! But it would be my bathroom not my tweens!

Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:54 AM

They're great because they stay warm, but my husband had to just take out my mom's claw foot tub because it's really hard to get in and out of. You really have to be in good shape and strong to get in and out of that thing. So even though I'd love one for our house too, we would still have to have another bath and/or shower in the house. I couldn't imagine getting out of the tub easily if I was ill.

Quoting psych_mom:

I just want the tub in my bathroom. I had a claw foot tub in the b&b we stayed in on our anniversary trip this year and that thing ended up being huge. They look small in pictures, but in person they're very spacious.

Quoting TwinSoccerMom:

It's beautiful. Not my style for my house but would love to have that in a B&B or something where I could ejoy it for the weekend. I love all the natural light!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)