Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

I'm back

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hey ladies! Well I had a hard time when the mobile app change here and couldn't navigate the page at all. So I quit coming on for a while. But now that it seems like all the kinks are gone, I thought I would drop in and say hi.

So Howdy all! What's going on with your tweens anything new and exciting?
Dd1 is done with peewee cheerleading and has tryouts in march for JH cheer squad. Ds started his GT classes and finished his first year of peewee football. I am taking him to his first College football game on Saturday.
And then there is dd2 who is only 4. She is working on getting ready for kindergarten next year!

Busy busy busy! Anyway what's been going on with all of you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
M4LG5
by Valeri on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Still busy.  My twins (6) have their last soccer game this weekend but my 9 year old will have games until the first weekend of December.  She is also going to be doing basketball really soon too.  It just doesn't stop!  haha

Barabell
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:11 PM

It's good to hear from you again! I've been wondering where you've been. Sounds like your life's been busy but going well, and so I'm happy to hear that.

My mom's health has been improving, and so I'm happy to see that. My son has been really busy with school and trying to adjust to that along with the demands of the new hockey season. Other than that stuff, no changes here.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Staying busy here. We just bought a small coffee shop (more of a snack-bar type) that's in a local library)- closed last Fri- so we were really busy getting everything done for that, and now are busy learning how everything works. We have some idea b/c the former owners have been great about working w/ us while we figure it all out. We're making a few changes, and are trying to do that gradually so we don't totally shock the 2 employees.

The kids are the same : )

TempestRayne
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Nothing much, same as usual.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
STKsMomma
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Well I am glad everyone is doing so good. We are at my sister's house for the weekend. My sister, brother in law and I are taking my ds and my nephew to the oklahoma state football game, tomorrow. He has no clue. It is going to be great!!! The girls are going to stay with sisters mil and have a girls day. 

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Nov. 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Welcome back!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)