I made these last night and they were yummy!
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk (can be any kind)
6 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons melted butter
Chopped pecans- however much you like
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together milk, pumpkin, melted butter, and egg.
- Fold mixture into dry ingredients.
- Mix in pecans
- Spray or grease a skillet and heat over medium heat: pour in 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook pancakes about 3 minutes per side. Serve with butter and syrup.
You can double this recipe if you need more :)