Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Do you still buy CDs?

Posted by   + Show Post

If so, what's the last one you bought?

Is there one that you want to buy soon?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Replies (11-18):
M4LG5
by Valeri on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Quoting Barabell:

I can't remember the last time I bought a CD. I just don't buy much music anymore. I listen to the radio or Pandora instead.

I'm not a big music person.  I like music but it's not something that I seek out.  I do have some CDs that I like to put on and listen to from time to time....or when there is nothing on the radio.

I have an mp3 player.....but NEVER add anything on it.

STKsMomma
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Yes.
Carrie Underwood
Taylor Swift
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Barbara on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Quoting M4LG5:

Quoting Barabell:

I can't remember the last time I bought a CD. I just don't buy much music anymore. I listen to the radio or Pandora instead.

I'm not a big music person.  I like music but it's not something that I seek out.  I do have some CDs that I like to put on and listen to from time to time....or when there is nothing on the radio.

I have a regular old iPod that my mom gave to me when she bought a new one. I've never created a music collection for it. I usually just sync it to someone else's music list because I'm not motivated enough to start my own music collection list for it.

Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I do, occasionally. I think the last one I bought was Skylar Laine back in June or July.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:36 PM
LOL my mp3 player is almost full. I have thousands of songs on it.

Quoting M4LG5:

Quoting Barabell:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:52 PM

I do not

zenoria
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:34 AM
Occasionally, usually for kids or holiday music.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kmrtigger
by Kandice on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Last CD I bought was Reba's new one. I bought it at a used CD place and was shocked to see they had the new releases for under $10.  Have I listened to it yet? NOPE. Only place we can listen to CD's is in the car. But hubby doesn't care for country to it'll go un-listened to, until I find my old CD player, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)