Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

I'm a "minimalist"

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:13 PM
  • 7 Replies

According to Real Simple's fashion quiz....I'm considered "a minimalist" because I lean towards less is more.  yeah...that's pretty much me.

How about you?

http://www.realsimple.com/beauty-fashion/clothing/shopping-guide/fashion-style-quiz-00000000047189/index.html

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Barabell
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:34 PM

My style is preppy. I think that's right. I'm kind of between that and minimalist too.

psych_mom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I got minimalist- not because I think less is more, but because I gravitate more toward timeless pieces that I can wear for several years.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Quoting psych_mom:

I got minimalist- not because I think less is more, but because I gravitate more toward timeless pieces that I can wear for several years.

I tend to go with clothes that can go with different things....which is why a lot of my clothes are plain in color.

psych_mom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:11 PM
I have a mixture, but my stuff that would be considered office attire is the same way.

Quoting M4LG5:

Quoting psych_mom:

I tend to go with clothes that can go with different things....which is why a lot of my clothes are plain in color.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babujai
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I'm a minimalist, also.  I usually describe my own style as classic with clean lines.

brandi185
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:55 PM

there were no jeans and t-shirt options.  that is 90% of my wardrobe.  it says i'm preppy.  i guess i can see that.  

GotSomeKids
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I'm preppy.

:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)