Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Room of the day- 11/21

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:07 AM
  • 10 Replies

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Now THIS I absolutely love. It is so peaceful and tranquil. I can see myself snuggled up on one of those chairs in the 'alcove' with a good book and a cup of coffe.

VickyJoJo
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:46 AM

I love this too!   So cozy in the "alcove.

psych_mom
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

I would love an alcove like this. I am not a fan of the pattern on the curtains separating the two rooms, but that is a design element I could easily change. The windows in this space are fabulous! And I want those chairs for my living room. The style will look awesome with our custom made sofa that we will picking up in January.

kmrtigger
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Love the layout of the room, but do not like the feel of the room. I would remove the curtains, and all the furniture needs to be updated. I think the curtains would work better on the windows. Love the chandlier.

wenchmommy381
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:19 PM

It would never be that clean again, because all of my books would be in that little bookshelf in the alcove and the curtains drawn so I could read in peace!

The prints on the curtains and furniture aren't my style-- I'd prefer solid neutrals. 

psych_mom
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Lol. I agree with the books!

Quoting wenchmommy381:

It would never be that clean again, because all of my books would be in that little bookshelf in the alcove and the curtains drawn so I could read in peace!

The prints on the curtains and furniture aren't my style-- I'd prefer solid neutrals. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I love all of this except for the curtains that are separating the spaces.

Barabell
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:45 AM

You can't draw the curtains shut. I think they're just meant to separate the space. I really don't care for them at all.

Quoting wenchmommy381:

Barabell
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Quoting kmrtigger:

Love the layout of the room, but do not like the feel of the room. I would remove the curtains, and all the furniture needs to be updated. I think the curtains would work better on the windows. Love the chandlier.

I agree with you. 

My living room and attached sun room/office have as many windows. So I really do like the amount of windows in the picture above. I only have mini blinds on them right now, but I would love something different. Haven't decided what yet.

diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Love it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN