Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Room of the day- 12/5

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:04 AM
  • 18 Replies

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Barabell
by Barbara on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Very cute! I like it. I love the fireplace, and the colors are nice.

(If I would change anything, it's removing that "EAT" decoration...LOL)

wenchmommy381
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I like fireplaces. Fireplaces are cool.

I've always wanted to do something like that with my bookshelves. Alas, we have a lot of books!

M4LG5
by Valeri on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Quoting Barabell:

Right?  Honestly, that's the first thing that my eyes went to.  I do like it though.  I love the table and chairs.  I think it goes really well with the room.  As much as I like the decor, I probably wouldn't choose them because I'm not fancy like that.  haha

wakymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Love those built-in bookshelves!

Not too crazy about the rest of it, though.

Barabell
by Barbara on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Quoting M4LG5:

Quoting Barabell:

Right?  Honestly, that's the first thing that my eyes went to.  I do like it though.  I love the table and chairs.  I think it goes really well with the room.  As much as I like the decor, I probably wouldn't choose them because I'm not fancy like that.  haha

I think the decor is cool, but obviously professionally done. Real knickknacks wouldn't match that well together. I'd rather have real knickknacks that had meaning to me, instead of matching ones.

TwinSoccerMom
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I really like it a lot, but I hate clutter so I would remove at least half of the items from the shelves. But I like the furniture, the layout of the room, the colors and the higher fireplace. It is very cozy yet it looks like it has really good natural light as well.

psych_mom
by Stacy on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I love the fireplace and the builtins. If I had this room, I could tell you that those shelves would be filled with books though, lol. I love that there are windows on both sides- lots of light that way. I do like the wood floors, but I think with the style of room and house darker wood would look better.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:47 PM

darker wood would look really great.

Quoting psych_mom:

I love the fireplace and the builtins. If I had this room, I could tell you that those shelves would be filled with books though, lol. I love that there are windows on both sides- lots of light that way. I do like the wood floors, but I think with the style of room and house darker wood would look better.

VickyJoJo
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I like the room overall, especially the fireplace and built ins.  I would have less stuff on the shelves though and more books.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Not a fan of the golds in this room, but I do like it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)