Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Wednesday Greeting

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:06 AM
  • 7 Replies

Happy Wednesday!

What's the weather like in your area?

What's happening today?

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wenchmommy381
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Sunny but getting colder. I had a light jacket to the gym, but a heavier coat to Christmas shopping.

I have to get started on my Christmas shopping! I'm already psyched to get it over with, though. 

M4LG5
by Valeri on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM

it's raining this morning.  It's suppose to rain all day today but stop for the next 5 days. 

Today, I'm doing a presentation to some sorority girls.  They wanted me to do time management but it's pretty dumb because next week is finals.  Yeah....way to think.  So, I'm going to do a bit of time management but talk about what things they should focus on to get ready for finals.

Barabell
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:39 AM

High of 38 and mostly cloudy. It was so warm these past two days, and so the weather today reminds me that it really is December!!

I'm working a lot today. My son has hockey practice tonight. Not sure if I'm taking him or if hubby is. I guess it depends on how much work I have. I really want to hit the gym for at least 30 minutes too.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Sunny and chilly, just like Dec. is supposed to be : )

I'm working on getting out to get some fun shopping done. Have to get stuff for our church's Angel Tree, and might do a little Christmas shopping.

Ds2 and dd have religion class tonight.

psych_mom
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:50 PM

It has been kind of overcast today. It has been warm for most of the week with the highs getting up to 70 on some days. Tomorrow and Friday it is suppose to cool off a little with the highs being in the 50s.

Today I need to get some homework caught up. I got behind with the excitement of the kids.

artistmom889
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:14 PM

overcast-but - clearing warm for December

today was my last day of class before exam time.  Taking the afternoon off, then study,study,study.(this has been the semester I most want to forget)

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Dec. 5, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Today was sunny but COLD. Felt as if snow was in the air.

Yesterday was sunny then RAINY.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)