Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Room of the day- 12/6

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:54 AM
  • 10 Replies

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I like it. I'd probably change the overheadlight to a white one, and I'd change the rug to a different pattern, or a solid color, but other than that, I'm ready to curl up in there and relax : )

catngabsmom
by Erica on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:34 AM
I would change the table to something less chintzy looking and the chair to a nice cozy wing back chair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rogue35
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I like it.
M4LG5
by Valeri on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:48 AM

hmmmm....change the paint color for sure and take out the pink and I'm good.  I actually like the rug a lot. 

wenchmommy381
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:37 PM

It looks great for a vacation home, but I don't think I'd enjoy it permanently. 

TwinSoccerMom
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 12:45 PM

This!

Quoting wakymom:

I like it. I'd probably change the overheadlight to a white one, and I'd change the rug to a different pattern, or a solid color, but other than that, I'm ready to curl up in there and relax : )

mommyto3bees
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:01 PM

No

psych_mom
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I actually like this room despite the pink walls. I think the other colors that are brought into the room do a good job of toning it down. It looks like it may be a small room and that is why the chair is small and the coffee table is the way that it is. I do not like the overhead light. I think it is way to large and dark for this room. The rug on the floor brings interest and adds dimension.

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Dec. 6, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I like it. Might change fabric and paint colors and the one chair to a more comfortable one, but that's about it.

jaytee
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I don't like the light or the wall color. The rest is awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)