Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Cakeboss cakes in your local grocery stores.

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 11 Replies
Has anybody bought one yet? I have seen them at Krogers they look like a basic cake to me. What do you all think?
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WildCat73
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:12 PM
i seen them they did not look like the ones he makes i thought they looked plain
diaperstodating
by Angel on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:15 PM
No. Bump
Rogue35
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:18 PM
I thought the same thing wildcat. I was wondering if anybody had bought one and could give us a review of how it tastes. I also noticed that there were cakeboss cookbooks too.
psych_mom
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM
I saw the display but that's about it. I wasn't interested in looking closer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rogue35
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 10:37 PM
I know to me there wasn't anything special about them.
kmrtigger
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I think they look like a basic cake I can buy in the bakery at the store. Besides I make my own 3D cakes.

countrymomma81
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 11:57 PM

I haven't seen them yet. And I'd probably be the one to buy one just to see. I've read reviews of their actual cakes and some of them weren't so great. 

embrigmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I think I saw them at BJ's but they look nothing like the cakes they make on the show. But I'm thinking if you were to go into their store you would see some basic cakes there too. I know a couple of times when watching I've seen what looks like basic cakes being made. The cakes we see them making on the show are the special order cakes. Would you really want to buy one of those from your local grocery store? I mean their mostly rice crispie treats and wood.

Rogue35
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Well I have seen them and they look like your basic cake you would buy at the bakery. I am wondering how they taste. You would think they would cut one up for you to sample.
wenchmommy381
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:53 PM

My husband's aunt works for the Boy Scouts and they had a CakeBoss cake for their 100th anniversary gala at the Ellis Island museum. She said it looked amazing but tasted awful. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN