Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Super Saturday.

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM
  • 8 Replies
How is yours going. It has rained all mourning here so I am still in my pj's.What are you all up to?
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
deloit
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM
watchin cartoons tryin to get motivated to clean.df works til 3,maybe we will go lookin at lights tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri on Dec. 8, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Up and out for DD1 soccer game. She has another one at 1pm then we have an end of season team party then my sister's 40th birthday. Very busy day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cocoroo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I just woke up. It is only 8:30 here.

wenchmommy381
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I declared a pajama day. Made brownies and cleaned out the plastic bags from supermarkets and stores that I have no use for. My husband has his company Christmas dinner tonight, so he'll be home late.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM

It's a bit gray and damp here today.

Took dd w/ me to ds2's Cub Scout outing- indoor rockwall climbing place. They had fun. Ds1 and dh stopped by the coffee shop, then worked a few hrs at the Boy Scout Christmas tree lot. Dh had to go back up to the shop, so I picked ds1 up. We're now just hanging out at home relaxing. Nothing else planned for the rest of the day.

birdandchicks
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Got the tree and put it up. One of my girls had a signing choir performance and the other had gymnastics.

Other than that we had the usual chores. Laundry, groceries, pay bills, Christmas shopping.

Oh yeah tomorrow I'm going to meet my cousins for breakfast.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorena
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Ds(14) is at a wresting tournament has been since 7am and still has two matches left to go. Dd (10) had a dance clinic. Now chilling at home watching halo and waiting for ds to town so we can pick him up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:55 PM
I've been relaxing most of the day. Its raining here and cold out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)