Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Share Your Solutions: Prepping for Puberty

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM
  • 2 Replies

Puberty is a tough time for kids -- and for parents. Is there a way to make the transition easier? How should you prepare your child for puberty?

Please share your tips here!

To see some of the most helpful answers from CafeMom members on this topic, visit this Advice page: How should I prepare my tween for puberty?

by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bumNmoos_mom
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:32 PM

Well when my DD starting having questions I tried ot answer to the best of my ability but I also did go to Barnes N Nobles and bought out every book they had to address kids her age. She loves them, I find her reading them every so often. She is only ten but I am seeing a big change in her chest area. I took her about her,  her first trying bras last year. She loved the idea of wearing them. I was pleased because it was getting her ready to wear them for when she needs them. And now that she does need them. She does not like wearing them.  I am confused.. Lol

M4LG5
by Valeri on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM

American Girl book and lots of open discussions (just whenever we want/can) and hopefully it all works out okay when it happens.  She is noticing girls her age are starting to get little boob bumps.  I asked her if she feels anything like that and she smiled, slapped her chest and said "nuthin".  hahaha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)