Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Room of the day- 12/18

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM
  • 11 Replies

Home office today.

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pattya925
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Not a huge fan of the desk but LOVE the color palette... looks very soothing.

Barabell
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Quoting pattya925:

Not a huge fan of the desk but LOVE the color palette... looks very soothing.

I was thinking the same thing. I love the colors and amount of natural light. The desk looks way too small.

TwinSoccerMom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Overall  like it.  Don't care for the pictures just leaning up against the wall and the desk should be a little bigger to be more useful.  Looks like the room could easily accommodate a larger desk.  I love the huge window and I think the wood grain carpeting is fun.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I agree that the color palette is really nice.  I don't think this is as functional as I would need it to be though.  I do love the big windows!

bafamily
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I like that desk and chair!

psych_mom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I have to agree with most of you- it needs a more functional dest. I do like the color of the room.

VickyJoJo
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Like the color palate and the room in general.  But totally impractical for me.  Desk is not big enough and there is no file space visible (can't go totally paperless yet).  Also that chair, while attractive, would not be suitable for typing for any length of time.

I work from a home office.  Between client files and vendor files and reference material, I need a desk with drawers and a cabinet. 

TwinSoccerMom
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I agree, it probably would not make a great home office for most.  For me, almost all my work at home is done just on the computer so it would be fine.  But I would still like a bigger desk for the times that I do have paperwork to spread out. 

Quoting VickyJoJo:

Like the color palate and the room in general.  But totally impractical for me.  Desk is not big enough and there is no file space visible (can't go totally paperless yet).  Also that chair, while attractive, would not be suitable for typing for any length of time.

I work from a home office.  Between client files and vendor files and reference material, I need a desk with drawers and a cabinet. 

wenchmommy381
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I like the idea of a desk that is not pushed up against a wall. The colors are very cozy-- there should be a sitting area, because it seems like the home office space of someone with a consulting business.

Doesn't that chair seem a bit low for the desk?

jaytee
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:06 PM
I like the color of the room
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)