Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Proud mama moment =)

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:23 PM
  • 7 Replies

My 8th grade daughter had an awards assembly today and received an Honor Roll award with a GPA of 3.5~3.9, she also received a Life Skills award for Perseverance and an award for Academic Excellence in Language Arts. I am very proud of my Girl.

I must say I am very proud of all of the other 8th graders who did so well also. I kid you not there were close to 50 students with a GPA of 3.5~3.9, another 30 or so with 3.0~3.5 and about 6 or so with a 4.0... This 8th grade class really has it together and I am so happy and proud for them all.

Love and Light

=^..^=     

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
M4LG5
by Valeri on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

WOW!!!!  That's really awesome!!!  Congrats to all of them!

psych_mom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome! Congrats to her and way to go!

wenchmommy381
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

It's really nice to see that you are supportive of the entire class and not only your daughter. Some kids are doing well despite a lack of support at home, and deserve to hear a parent is proud of them.

kmrtigger
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, that is amazing! Great job to her! Hope the entire class keeps up the good job.

Barabell
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this

congratulations

Cafe Kristin
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow, that's great! Congrats to your daughter and all her classmates! (And to you!) :)

AlilKittyKat
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Quoting wenchmommy381:

It's really nice to see that you are supportive of the entire class and not only your daughter. Some kids are doing well despite a lack of support at home, and deserve to hear a parent is proud of them.

I agree and i am more then happy to spread the cheer and be proud of all kids, they deserve to hear and feel acknowledged for their accomplishments.  My daughter was a little embarrassed but that's OK she'll appreciate it when she's older, that i was there for her =~)

Love and Light

=^..^=     

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)