Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Room of the day-1/1

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM
  • 12 Replies

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TwinSoccerMom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Love the style just needs a little color. But I would love one of these in my house.

mommyto3bees
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:37 AM

thats cute i like it!

psych_mom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I like this, but I would want some color added to it. I love the windows! I can imagine a fabulous lake or moutain view and lots of family dinners right at that table.

steelcrazy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Not a fan.  It lacks color and is very bland.  Not to mention that I hate banquet seating, whoever is on the ends has to get up every time someone else needs to get out.  I do like the pedestal table though, just wish that it had chairs around it instead of banquet seating.

psych_mom
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

You would like my seating area. It is colorful, lol, but I have a pedestal table and I have five chairs around it so that everyone can get out and in without everyone having to get up and down to make that happen. That is the one draw back to banquet seating.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Not a fan.  It lacks color and is very bland.  Not to mention that I hate banquet seating, whoever is on the ends has to get up every time someone else needs to get out.  I do like the pedestal table though, just wish that it had chairs around it instead of banquet seating.

Barabell
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Quoting steelcrazy:

I'm not a fan of banquet seating either.

I also like the table, and the light fixture looks kind of cool.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Cute.....but needs a little color.  Maybe window treatment may help.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I like it
wenchmommy381
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:54 PM

It's cute but there's too much white (I checked the comments this time to make sure my screen wasn't just washing out the color lol).

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I like it- it reminds me of the kitchen table in our camper : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)