Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Room of the day-1/2

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:36 AM
  • 10 Replies

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:20 AM

This is very pretty. Not my style, more like something my sister would LOVE but it is pretty.

Barabell
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM

It isn't my style either, but I like it. Personally, I'd find the island to be more in the way than a help.

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I'm not much of a fan of this one either.  I don't care for white cabinets, I prefer a natural wood.  The island is basically useless because it is so small.  The lack of color would bother me.  The only thing that I really like is the farm sink.  I love a big, deep sink.  

TwinSoccerMom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I would like a little more color but overall I really like it.  I would make the island bigger so it is more useable.  The cabinets are the same color as mine and I love them!

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I absolutely love the windows.  I really really want that in my kitchen.  The rest of it is nice but not my ideal kitchen.

wenchmommy381
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:55 PM

It's nice, but not my style. I bet my mother-in-law would like it.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:19 PM

It's nice, but I don't like having my cabinets exposed like that. I need solid doors to hide the messes!

psych_mom
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I like this kitchen, love the color of the cabinets, but I would prefer more upper cabinets and no open shelving. I don't mind two glass from cabinets, but only to display a few pretty peices, and not by my stove- that's where spices go. I like the type of tile back splash, but I would want one with more color and for it to extend above the counters, not just behind the stove. I love the apron front sink and the butcher block counter-tops. As for the island, it has to go. I prefer my island with a granite top anyday.

catngabsmom
by Erica on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:26 AM

love it!!! except the island, it is too small to be useful!

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:21 PM

It's nice but, not my taste.  The cabinets look misfit on some and odd to me. And the island is too small and rather useless with the wood top. I am more of a double sink person, so not in love with the farm sink either. I do however love the windows, and the stainless appliances.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)