Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Room of the day-1/7

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:17 AM
  • 14 Replies

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psych_mom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:48 AM

I like how subtle this room is, with just the pop of color from the yellow. I really love the urns they used- wonder where they got those, would love some for my new living room, lol. I could really relax in this room with a book.

catngabsmom
by Erica on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:29 AM

love!!!!i even like the yellow in there!  i normally hate yellow!!

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:48 AM

It looks more to me like a black and white photo that someone used photoshop on to add just a couple spots of color.

I don't like a lot of bright colors in a room, but this is a bit blah for my taste. I don't mind the wall color, but some more color in the furniture and/or decor is needed, imo.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Oh this one I love. I think this is my favorite of all the rooms you posted thus far. I love the all the neutral tones. They are beautiful without being boring and the pop of yellow color adds so much warmth to the room.

psych_mom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:56 AM

I think this is one of my favorites as well and I am not a big fan of neutrals. This one just looks so relaxing.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

Oh this one I love. I think this is my favorite of all the rooms you posted thus far. I love the all the neutral tones. They are beautiful without being boring and the pop of yellow color adds so much warmth to the room.

wenchmommy381
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Quoting wakymom:

It looks more to me like a black and white photo that someone used photoshop on to add just a couple spots of color.

I thought the same thing.

It's nice. But I don't think I'd ever go with such light-colored furniture, even if I didn't still have small children.

Wenchmommy381, International Wenches Guild

"I know that something very strange Is happening to my brain.
I'm either feeling very good Or else I am insane.
The seeds of doubt you planted Have started to grow wild
And I feel that I must yield before The wisdom of a child.
And it's love you bring,
No, that I can't deny
With your wings,
I can learn to fly,
Sweet young thing."
--M Nesmith
jaytee
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I like it too. A little more color and it would be amazing!

I bet you could get urns like the ones in this room at Homegoods. Do you have a Homegoods?

Quoting psych_mom:

I like how subtle this room is, with just the pop of color from the yellow. I really love the urns they used- wonder where they got those, would love some for my new living room, lol. I could really relax in this room with a book.

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Very BORING!  Lacks color.  I do like the style of the room though, just so bland.

TempestRayne
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:44 AM
I like it, but I would use teal or pink instead of yellow.
psych_mom
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:47 AM
No, just TJ Maxx and Marshall's.

Quoting jaytee:

I like it too. A little more color and it would be amazing!

I bet you could get urns like the ones in this room at Homegoods. Do you have a Homegoods?

Quoting psych_mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN