Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Replies (11-16):
psych_mom
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:28 AM
I like the room for the most part, but the flooring looks like linoleum to me, not tile and the bundled books make no sense, even as a staging prop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I wouldn't mind it for a night or 2 as a guest somewhere, but it's too frilly/formal/something for my taste for everyday.

Barabell
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Quoting psych_mom:

I like the room for the most part, but the flooring looks like linoleum to me, not tile and the bundled books make no sense, even as a staging prop.

I think this room is in a basement because of how the window looks. I didn't notice that the flooring is linoleum, but I think you're right. I was trying to picture this room in a different part of the house because--if possible--I'd prefer not to have a master bedroom in the basement of a house.

psych_mom
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 9:53 AM
It could be, but I've also seen houses built in the desert south west with small windows as well that have stucco walls on the interior to give them an older look. This one could be either.

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting psych_mom:

I think this room is in a basement because of how the window looks. I didn't notice that the flooring is linoleum, but I think you're right. I was trying to picture this room in a different part of the house because--if possible--I'd prefer not to have a master bedroom in the basement of a house.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4evamami
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 5:00 PM

nice

Rogue35
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:20 PM
I like this one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)