Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Tween Titans! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:54 PM
  • 252 Replies
3 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Tween Titans group!

Whether you're a brand new member or have been on the site for years, you are always welcome at Tween Titans!:)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thankful410
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:31 AM

hi tonya...my name is wendy i am new lol,i am 43 and have a 12 yr old daughter in the 6th grade...HELP...LOL I AM GOIN NUTS WITH THIS TWEEN STAGE..

Quoting kitreece:

hi, my name is tonya, i am 30yrs old and i have an 11yr old daughter, she is in 5th grade. i am the only one of my friends and family with an older child. my sisters are just starting and their kids are 2 and younger. i am looking for other moms that are in the same position that i can talk to.

psych_mom
by Stacy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Hi Tonya, welcome to the group. I know how you feel about having the only older child. My oldest is 12 and I am in the same boat.

Quoting kitreece:

hi, my name is tonya, i am 30yrs old and i have an 11yr old daughter, she is in 5th grade. i am the only one of my friends and family with an older child. my sisters are just starting and their kids are 2 and younger. i am looking for other moms that are in the same position that i can talk to.

psych_mom
by Stacy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Hi Wendy, welcome to the group. Please post some of your questions and concerns so we can all try to help you :)

Quoting thankful410:

hi tonya...my name is wendy i am new lol,i am 43 and have a 12 yr old daughter in the 6th grade...HELP...LOL I AM GOIN NUTS WITH THIS TWEEN STAGE..

Quoting kitreece:

thankful410
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:51 AM

hi stacy..thanks,where do i start..lol my daughter went from the sweetest thing,glued to her mommy,always wanting to be with me and talk and cuddle ect...ect..she turned 12 in nov,and is now in middle school and is a totally different person,in a matter of like a year..

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Quoting kitreece:

Hello, and welcome to the group! This is a great place to talk to other moms dealing with the same issues.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Hi, Wendy. Trust me, we can definitely relate. Welcome to the group!!

Quoting thankful410:

Quoting kitreece:

thankful410
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:05 AM

thanks barbara..i was starting to think my baby girl who always adored me was starting to not like me anymore...lol how old is your daughter/son?

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Quoting thankful410:

thanks barbara..i was starting to think my baby girl who always adored me was starting to not like me anymore...lol how old is your daughter/son?

My son is 13. I feel like he has a lot of tween "qualities" still, even though he's officially a teenager now. Most of his friends are tweens, and so that could be why.

This school year has been challenging with the change from elementary to junior high. It's stressful for us parents as well as the kids!!

thankful410
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM

OH MY GOSH YES HOW I KNOW SO WELL.THIS IS MY DAUGHTERS FIRST YEAR IN JR HIGH AND BOY OH BOY...LAST YEAR I WOULD WALK HER INTO SCHOOL TO DROP OFF,COME IN SCHOOL TO PICK UP..AND SHE LIKED IT THAT WAY....SHE WAS THERE FOR 6YRS,SO EVERYONE KNEW ME WELL,I WAS ALWAYS SO INVOLVED..BUT NOW...LOL IT IS LIKE I HAVE TO HIDE WHEN I DROP HER OFF,I AM NOT ALLOWED OUT OF THE VAN...LOL IT'S LIKE SHE IS ALREADY GROWN(AT LEAST SHE THINKS SO...LOL) I JUST WANT MY OLD BECCA BACK..AND IT IS EVEN WORSE HERE AT HOME :(

Quoting Barabell:

Quoting thankful410:

My son is 13. I feel like he has a lot of tween "qualities" still, even though he's officially a teenager now. Most of his friends are tweens, and so that could be why.

This school year has been challenging with the change from elementary to junior high. It's stressful for us parents as well as the kids!!

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Welcome to the group Tonya and Wendy!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)