Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Room of the day-1/22

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:58 AM
  • 22 Replies

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TwinSoccerMom
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Love the colors, hate the amount of stuff on the walls and desk and the overpowering lamps.

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I would take all the stuff off of the desk and replace it with my scrapbooking machines and use it as a scrapbooking room.

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM

Ooooooo how pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's my initial reaction)  Once I really look though, it is very cluttered.  Some of that stuff needs to go from the desk, there's no room to work there.

Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Too busy for my taste, but I love the blue and the elegant furniture.

psych_mom
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I agree... I don't know why designers feel the need to overstage rooms. It isn't realistic that people will actually be able to use an office space with a desk that has a ton of junk on it- I know, my desk has a ton of junk on it right now, lol. I think if the junk went and the gallery wall was scaled down just a little, it would be perfect.

Quoting steelcrazy:

Ooooooo how pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's my initial reaction)  Once I really look though, it is very cluttered.  Some of that stuff needs to go from the desk, there's no room to work there.

coolmommy2x
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:32 AM
A little less stuff on the desk and less furniture and I'd like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
psych_mom
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I love the desk and chairs... if I only I had that space, lol.

Quoting Barabell:

Too busy for my taste, but I love the blue and the elegant furniture.

VickyJoJo
by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I do like the colors, the items on the walls and the furniture including the built in drawers.  But the stuff on the desk must go.  Too clutter to do any real work.  And I'm not sure I would do a glass top desk.  It always looks dirty (I have a glass inset to my desk and it is challenging to keep clean).

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jan. 22, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I like what I can see of the wall to the right.  Everything else....not so much.

jaytee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I love the blue! I agree that the desk is way over full of crap! I like the lamps and the gallery wall.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)