Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Any weekend plans? Share here.

Posted by   + Show Post
Nothing is planned here. I hope it stops snowing.
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Replies (11-17):
Barabell
by Barbara on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:51 PM

I have a really busy weekend too.

Tomorrow, my mom and I are going to see an exhibit with the Chinese terracotta warriors in it. They rarely allow the statues to come to the US.

My son has two hockey games and one practice. One of his games is out of state, and I'm hoping it's not too far from the boarder. I've never been to that city before.

On top of all that, I have work from my part-time job, grocery shopping, laundry, and a little house cleaning to take care of.

Ultra_
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Thanks!!

Quoting Barabell:

Good luck to your daughter!!

Quoting Ultra_:

From the site:
The University Interscholastic League was created by The University of
Texas at Austin to provide leadership and guidance to public school
debate and athletic teachers. Since 1910 the UIL has grown into the
largest inter-school organization of its kind in the world.

She's competing in music memory. She had to learn several pieces of classical music and who composed them, when and what language the title is. I just read she's competing against hundreds. >_<

Quoting M4LG5:
Quoting Ultra_:

Tonight, shopping for gifts. Tomorrow my daughter has a UIL competition, then we have two back to back parties at the skating rink. Then, go home and bathe them all. THEN! Sunday we have church and we get there early for practice, then lunch after and do the kids school laundry and mine. AHHHHHHH!

What's UIL?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wakymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Tonight, dd and I have a Girl Scout outing- going to see Disney On Ice. Should be fun!

Tomorrow, ds2 and I have a Cub Scout outing- getting a tour of a bank, including the drive-through window area, before they open.

Ds1 is grounded from everything again (2 F's now), except for any family outings.

Sunday morning is church.

Either tomorrow or Sun. we'll go to the Home Show.

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:11 PM

A quiet night hybernating at home this evening.  Tomorrow morning I have to be at work at the town hall by 8:00 am, I hate tax season.  lol  Not sure how long I'll be stuck there, but most likely at least until noon.  The boys will probably go sledding tomorrow since we got 4-5" snow today.  Sunday we have church and Sunday school.  

All in all a fairly calm weekend in my world.

psych_mom
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Stuck home tonight- the roads are icy. Not sure what we are doing tomorrow because Dana is sick with yet another virus, so I am not sure she is going to be up to anything. They were suppose to go to their dad's and I was suppose to go to a friend's for a girl's day out, but that isn't happening. I'd rather her be with me anyway when she is sick.

Rogue35
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Wow alot of interesting stuff you gals have going. I hope your kids all do well with all their upcoming activities.
Rogue35
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Psych mom I hope your daughter gets to feeling better soon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)