Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Whitney Houstons mom interviewed.

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
Did you see it? I missed it. I think it is so sad Whitney passes away the way she did. My heart goes out to her mom. If you saw the interview any thoughts you would like to share? Post here.
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
wenchmommy381
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I saw her on the Today Show (oddly enough, I found her more flippant with Savannah Guthrie than with Al Roker...)

I actually liked that she didn't directly blame Bobby Brown where many others do. Sure he didn't help, but he was not the sole reason she got into drugs.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:16 PM

What channel was it on?  Who was interviewing her?

I didn't see it but I DVR Oprah's Next Chapter episodes.  If Oprah did it, i have it DVR'd....just haven't watched it yet. 

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Quoting wenchmommy381:

I saw her on the Today Show (oddly enough, I found her more flippant with Savannah Guthrie than with Al Roker...)

I actually liked that she didn't directly blame Bobby Brown where many others do. Sure he didn't help, but he was not the sole reason she got into drugs.

She had a choice to use or not use.

Rogue35
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Quoting wenchmommy381:

I agree they do try to make Bobby out to be the bad guy. She did choose to stay with him. In the end we all have to own what we do.
Rogue35
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Quoting M4LG5:

What channel was it on?  Who was interviewing her?

I didn't see it but I DVR Oprah's Next Chapter episodes.  If Oprah did it, i have it DVR'd....just haven't watched it yet. 

I think Oprah interviewd her. I missed it.
wenchmommy381
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I'm sure they'll rebroadcast it soon.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Oprah repeats her episodes all the time!

Quoting wenchmommy381:

I'm sure they'll rebroadcast it soon.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)