Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

So try this one on for size!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:50 PM
  • 7 Replies
I let my 13 yr stay up and watch Sherlock because he likes the mysteries and trying to figure.it out first .

Tonite Sherlock says " this man did not die by accident !" Ds looks at me and said " well of course not! He was strangled! What I can't figure out is why his pants are around his ankles!"

I feel my face get warm ... " oh, well , honey, uh"
Hahaha!
I managed to pull from another show about the choking game and getting high, and thankfully before I stammered over an actual description, he shivers and puts his hand up, " GOT IT!"
I miss the days when everything went over their heads! Hahaha!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SuperLooneyMom
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Lol yep ..
wenchmommy381
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Thank goodness Johnny Lee Miller speaks so quickly! He must have missed the "auto-erotocize anything with such damage to your business hand" part.

hollydaze1974
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Lol, yes, well luckily, he multitasks on his tablet and not as good at that as Sherlock. I'm actually glad we can finish each other's sentences so I didn't actually have to go in to full detail :) * whew!*

Quoting wenchmommy381:

Thank goodness Johnny Lee Miller speaks so quickly! He must have missed the "auto-erotocize anything with such damage to your business hand" part.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I haven't seen this show yet but I saw Johnny Lee Miller on Kelly & Michael and he is so cute.  I used to like the show that he had a couple of years ago: Eli Stone.

wenchmommy381
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Quoting M4LG5:

I haven't seen this show yet but I saw Johnny Lee Miller on Kelly & Michael and he is so cute.  I used to like the show that he had a couple of years ago: Eli Stone.

Loved loved LOVED  that show! Don't know why they cancelled it. But also really glad we can hear Johnny Lee Miller's real accent.

Wenchmommy381, International Wenches Guild

"I know that something very strange Is happening to my brain.
I'm either feeling very good Or else I am insane.
The seeds of doubt you planted Have started to grow wild
And I feel that I must yield before The wisdom of a child.
And it's love you bring,
No, that I can't deny
With your wings,
I can learn to fly,
Sweet young thing."
--M Nesmith
Barabell
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I've been enjoying Elementary, but I haven't watched last night eposide yet.

But I get exactly what you mean! A week or two ago, I was watching Two Broke Girls with my son, and they made a joke referencing oral sex....and after a slight pause my 13 year old son laughed at it! I asked him if he actually got the joke, and he lied to me saying "no...." But I could definitely tell that he was lying.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Lol! Yeah, stuff like that still goes over ds2's head, but ds1. . . I'm not too sure how much he's getting and how much whizzes past.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)