Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Please, please, PLEASE let it be spring!

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

Please......so that my construction is finished and I can FINALLY take a shower in a room that's not 35 degrees and not have workers out of my house at 8 am on a Saturday.

Please....so that my kids are out of school and we are out of homework misery.

Please.... so that my kids are out of elementary school and away from the kids there.

Please... so that my kids are out of elementary school and my mother can stop picking them up early on Thursdays and invading my life.

Please.... so that I can finally have time to look for another job.

Please... so that it's warm and light in the evening and we can go outside after dinner.

I hate the months of Jan - March. It's cold, dark, schools/work are always a pain.   There is just not a lot of fun things going on.

Just a little vent for a Saturday morning. Feel free to add your own. 

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
wakymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Sorry you're having such a rough time.

I'm one of those nuts who likes winter and cold weather. Heat and I don't always get along well. . .

My complaint for the day is that I had to have my alarm go off at 5:40 this morning when it's dh and ds1 who had to be out the door to work the Boy Scout pancake breakfast. Not fair!

Barabell
by Barbara on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I'm tired of hockey. I'm ready for it to be mid-March and get a break from all the running around that the season requires.

embrigmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I'm sick of being stuck inside all the time,because it's not warm enought to be outside. I want to get back into walking. I want to spend time outside!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)