Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Watcha read'n?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:22 PM
  • 8 Replies

So....what are you reading now?

I decided to read 'Gone Girl'.  It reminds me of Harlan Coben's book: Tell No One.  I like the thriller feel to it too.  I just started so I'm excited to read it.

I bought a book for my nook called "Drinking Close to Home" and I just couldn't read it.  Maybe I wasn't in the frame of mind to read it but I don't feel like the auther was taking me into the story very well. 

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kmrtigger
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Sadly not a single book. I used to read daily. But now a days not as much as I should.

Bellebean10
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Waiting by HaJin.

I reccomed Major Pettigrew's Last stand.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Right now, a Star Trek: The Next Generation novel called Kahless. Next up on my bedside table is The Appeal by John Grisham. On my Kindle for PC, I'm very slowly working my way through an abridged version of Les Miserables (I don't read on my laptop very often).

VickyJoJo
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:22 AM
I just finished "The Kithen House" by Katherine Grissom. Great book. Before that I read "Shanghai Girls" and "Dreams of Joy" by Lisa See. Fabulous.
mommyto3bees
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:02 PM

i am reading the second book Lauren Oliver wrote in the delirium series, called Pandemonium! its great!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I'm choking on a Harold Robbins book - 'The secret'. It's AWFUL! Don't know why I'm forcing myself to finish it. Ugggg...

On deck I have one of James Patterson 's older books 'Toys'  I also have two David Baldacci bokds waiting for me to get to them :)

embrigmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Beatiful Creaturs. Just started it and don't really like it. May stop reading it and come back to it later.

Bellebean10
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Alos, My Name is Mary Sutter. Awesome historical fiction.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN